About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
I am Shaz. It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. I am a part time freak and full time retard. I also do some casual work as a skank and I volunteer as your mother. NICE TO MEET YOU! Welcome to the biggest rant factory in the history of the internet. I've got more apathy than the entire emo population of the world combined. Only kidding. I'm real nice

Thursday 8 April 2010

I get knocked down.

And I don't get back up. I hate everyone. I speak fast. Really fast. If you've ever spoken to me then you'll know this is true. If you don't like it THEN FUCK OFF AND DON'T TALK TO ME.

My mum is the latest to criticise me on this. I hate being told this. And more than that I hate how I'm told this in that let-me-stop-you-in-the-middle-of-this-conversation-and-embarrass-you-in-front-of-everyone-in-the-room.

My uncle does this to me aswell.

But the thing that kills me the most is how embarrassed I am about it. You wouldn't mock someone with a stammer. Actually people would. ARGH. You can't even make a point because people are so shit.

I can't help the way I am. And if you don't wanna listen then don't start just to change your mind half way. Just avoid me and we'll both be happy.

My day is now ruined. I refuse to leave my room. Everyone really can just fuck off.

No comments: