About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
I am Shaz. It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. I am a part time freak and full time retard. I also do some casual work as a skank and I volunteer as your mother. NICE TO MEET YOU! Welcome to the biggest rant factory in the history of the internet. I've got more apathy than the entire emo population of the world combined. Only kidding. I'm real nice

Monday 11 October 2010

The facebook stalker.

As much as I hate to admit it this can be me. I hate myself for doing it. But I love coming across the worst kinds of social network humans. And dying inside but laughing at the same time. There are few things that shock me. Maybe this is why I go on the hunt for the most outrageously disgusting / humiliating / stupid / entertaining people on the planet. Sometimes I wish I was boring so I could enjoy the simple joys of a cretin. Instead I find myself being mildly amused while others laugh their socks off. (How one laughs their socks off is beyond me but obviously more feasible than laughing one's arse off. That could get messy)

And then I look at my own profile and wonder what people think. I'd like to say I think I don't care what anyone thinks of me but that'd be a lie because I'd've been too busy getting distracted by my own profile...

No comments: