About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
I am Shaz. It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. I am a part time freak and full time retard. I also do some casual work as a skank and I volunteer as your mother. NICE TO MEET YOU! Welcome to the biggest rant factory in the history of the internet. I've got more apathy than the entire emo population of the world combined. Only kidding. I'm real nice

Thursday 18 November 2010

Complaining...

I know I myself complain an awful lot but seriously. Sometimes it gets to the point where you think to yourself "WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP?!"

We've all got THAT friend. Who's the whiniest bastard on the face of the planet. And these guys have no taboo subjects in their EPIC complaints department.

- the weather
- public transport
- lack of money / love interest / luck
- body image
- food they get and failing that being hungry
- the price of ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING
- other peoples complaints

The worst thing is that list really could go on.

And before I go on let me also add that I myself complain an awful lot. But never to the extent where you'll wanna shoot me in the head! You see I do it in a loveable old lady kinda way!

But I do seriously wonder if I should post this as I'm pretty sure there WILL be much ranting to come.

AH SOD IT.

No comments: