About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
I am Shaz. It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. I am a part time freak and full time retard. I also do some casual work as a skank and I volunteer as your mother. NICE TO MEET YOU! Welcome to the biggest rant factory in the history of the internet. I've got more apathy than the entire emo population of the world combined. Only kidding. I'm real nice

Tuesday 26 April 2011

This is for my girlies.

We all have accquaintances. We have people who walk in and out of our lives. But then you get the people who come in and kick and scream. Now you either tell them to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Or you laugh at the sheer audacity of this person to do such a thing and welcome them with a tiny weeny bit of reluctance and hesitation and a smirk on your face. This could be the beginning of something beautiful. Or really fucking dirt. With a capital D. BOLD & underlined...
DIRT


Much like that person you'll have the hots for. Like the real OH-MY-GOD-I-JUST-WANNA-TOUCH-YOU. And then you find out they support Man U. I joke. I joke.

Also I digress.

The friends you hold on to. The ones that stay. Have a nice cuppa. And settle down into your mundane life. They're the ones that are the best. And when we argue, for me they're the ones that make me swallow my pride. And you know what they say. To spit is to like, to love is to swallow. *wink wink nudge nudge*

My friends themselves are strong. And to be honest we're a bunch of complete pricks. But we're each others.

And there are hundreds of thousands of women wish they could be. Strong. Anyone can be pathetic and just hang in there, hoping shit will work itself out. It takes guts to stand up and speak out. Even if you feel like a prick. Like I usually do. But as you get older I guess you just don't give a fuck.

You my girls are like a diamonds, every cut will just make them sparkle a little bit more. The most beautiful diamonds take all those cuts, withstand those cuts and bear those cuts.

I love you ladies. That is all. Shaz over and out. x

1 comment:

K said...

<3<3<3

Hopefully we'll go old and grey together, nattering about random shit and reflecting on things 'back in the day...'

X