About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
I am Shaz. It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. I am a part time freak and full time retard. I also do some casual work as a skank and I volunteer as your mother. NICE TO MEET YOU! Welcome to the biggest rant factory in the history of the internet. I've got more apathy than the entire emo population of the world combined. Only kidding. I'm real nice

Monday 12 December 2011

The akward moment when...

... someone you know genuinely believes they coined a hairstyle or a way of doing their eyeliner. And therefore no one else could possibly even think of tying their hair up in that way. Or putting a certain kind of flick on their eyeliner. Or wearing a certain shade of lipstick.. (I know I said something not so lovely about a girl wearing Mac's Ruby Woo lipstick the other day but I didn't say it the sense that I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN WEAR IT ARRRGH IT'S MINE but more in a "Oh damn. That's just nasty...."

I do like it though. And encourage others to try it. It's awesome. Just don't slather it on like there's some kinda mystical relationship where the amount on your face is directly proportional to the amount of guys you want on your face....



No comments: