About Me

My photo
LDN, United Kingdom
I am Shaz. It's hard work. But someone's gotta do it. I am a part time freak and full time retard. I also do some casual work as a skank and I volunteer as your mother. NICE TO MEET YOU! Welcome to the biggest rant factory in the history of the internet. I've got more apathy than the entire emo population of the world combined. Only kidding. I'm real nice

Thursday 31 May 2012

No good deed goes unpunished.

Way ridiculous. This thing. It's happened before. What is it? Falling out with friends. Well sometimes it's "falling out" when there's animosity. Other than that it's "drifting apart". Nonetheless it keeps happening.

In secondary school. It was my best friend. She got with a guy. Who I liked. But anyway. She started going out with him. There were misunderstandings and lies and her believing him over me. Whatever. It's done now. But there was a guy.

At sixth form. Well there were a lot of people who didn't keep in touch. Some because it is quite simply a case of people being people. Not everyone gets on. Then there are some people who just get on your tits so much that it's a joke that you have to even spend time with them at all. I mean there is one person who I sometimes bump into and all I get to hear is "Oh I'm so fabulous, my life is amazing, I go out with all my friends all the time and wok at this place yeah but anyway I met this guy and got so drunk and I think he likes me but I don't remember his name... but anyway. I'm not pregnant so THAT'S something."

Also that roughly translates to "We're all going through the same crappy motions in life I just want mine to sound better so you hate yourself a little"

And I do. Because then I start thinking about all the good things I have going for me. I shouldn't but hey when someone's trying to make me look like a schmuck you gotta big yourself up.

Anyways. In the last few years I've ended up really hating people. I wanna think its not my fault but it is. The reason it is is that I don't avoid becoming a victim. All this time I've said to myself, "It's not fair" and then cried, hated myself for bit and then bounced back. Cause I'm bouncy like that. And although I am bouncy I still have feelings. But I want to know why I haven't learned to stay away from these leeches, the bottom feeders of society. With their disgustingly lame ways of conducting themselves, their sheer desperation for attention. In any form. Which is quite possibly the worst of all because you get to see them put themselves up for social flaggelation all for just a little more drama or attention from the guy or girl who clearly couldn't give a flying FUCK about them.
I need to stay away from people. I hate uni for that. Because in reality I love being around people and meeting new people. But I hate all the politics that ensue.

I can't wait for all this shite to be over

No comments: